Coaching For Teen Girls
Teen coaching might be a life-changing experience for your daughter. Did you know that girls make some of their most critical decisions between the ages of 13-22?
They decide what to share on social media, who to befriend, who to date, whether or not to have sex, drink alcohol, try drugs, study, cheat, go to college. Adding to that is an overwhelming pressure to live up to standards set by friends, parents, teachers, the media, and even themselves.
A teen’s journey is full of unique challenges that trigger intense feelings of stress, insecurity, loneliness, and fear. While some girls handle these experiences with strength and resilience, others struggle. Similarly, many parents feel ill-equipped to handle the teen years. They may offer their daughters support and advice, but it goes unnoticed or it is met with defiance and rejection.
I can help.
Coaching provides teen girls with guidance and insight and develops essential life skills.
By building a strong, trusting relationship and using specific, effective coaching tools, I can help your daughter gain self-awareness and confidence. She will learn how to build and maintain healthy relationships, manage stress, strengthen self-reliance, and develop resilience.
These skills are essential for meeting life’s challenges and becoming a happy, healthy, responsible individual.
Topics addressed in life coaching
-Self-acceptance and self-esteem
-Stress and pressure
-Setting and achieving goals
-Effective study habits
-Academic pressure, performance, and results
-Communicating with parents and family
-Time management and personal organization
-Friendship challenges and changes
-Family challenges and changes
-Dating and relationships
If your daughter would like to have…
-Enhanced self-esteem, self-awareness, and self-respect
-Improved relationships with her parents and peers
-Stronger communication skills
-Clarity in setting goals
-Stronger work-ethic and higher grades
-A clearer understanding of the relationship between actions and consequences
-An ability to make healthy, self-empowering choices
Life coaching for teens helps parents
Preteen and teen life coaching has huge benefits for parents as well!
Exactly what are the benefits for parents?
- Improved communication and connection between you and your daughter, because she will have a more positive attitude.
- You will glean a deeper insight into your daughter’s world and learn how support her.
- Less worry! Coaching promotes healthy decision making and lowers the likelihood of risky teen behavior.
- Relief in knowing your daughter is confiding in a trained and trusted adult who will keep her on track and support her toward her greatest potential.
- Additional parental support from someone who is skilled at having difficult conversations with your daughter about topics that may make you uncomfortable.
- Knowing that as your daughter embraces her independence, she is in a safe environment where she is being held accountable for her choices.
- Assurance that you are helping your daughter become more responsible by providing her another venue to understand the impact her choices have on her future.
Schedule a Discovery Call
Discuss concerns and desired outcomes. Share initial impressions and coaching recommendations. Complimentary and confidential.