Coaching for Teens & Young Adults
Your daughter is growing up in an unprecedented time. The majority of girls are caught in a toxic cycle of sadness, self-doubt, comparison, fear, and stress. Now more than ever, they need supportive connections and tools to navigate their path to adulthood and reach their optimal potential.
That’s where coaching comes in.
I will help your teen or young adult build skills including self-awareness, confidence, emotional intelligence, and resilience so she reaches her potential and thrives!
My coaching programs provide girls with guidance and insight, while developing essential life skills and supporting optimal mental health.
I start by building a trusting relationship. Then, using effective teaching and coaching methods, I help teens and young women develop self-awareness, cultivate a confident mindset, deepen their emotional intelligence, learn from their experiences, and move forward feeling competent, optimistic, and happy!
Coaching is right for girls who want:
- More confidence and self-esteem
- A healthier body image
- Better relationships with parents and peers
- Stronger communication and self-advocacy skills
- More motivation
- Improved study or work habits
- To minimize self-doubt, stress, and anxiety
- To make healthy, self-empowering choices
- Clarity about their future and best next steps
- To connect with their inner-wisdom
- To make the most of their lives
- To feel HAPPIER!
Watch my conversations with past clients to learn the benefits of coaching.
We work as a team!
Teen and young adult life coaching helps parents too.
When your daughter works with me, you will experience:
- Improved communication.
- Deeper insight into her world and how to support her.
- Relief because your daughter has an experienced coach who will guide her through challenges and help her reach her greatest potential.
- Support from someone who is skilled at having difficult conversations with teens and young adults about topics that may make you uncomfortable.
- Comfort in knowing your daughter has someone trustworthy and experienced to turn to when she doesn’t want to turn to you.
Get Started with a Free Discovery Session
During this free 30-minute parent meeting, we will discuss your concerns and desired outcomes. You will learn about my coaching programs and receive coaching recommendations. We can also schedule a separate, complimentary meet-and-greet session for your daughter before you choose the best next steps.