THE Essential Guide to Parenting Teens
The only online course for parents of TEENS that will give you:
- Powerful insight into the challenges your teen is facing.
- New parenting strategies that will increase positive communication and support your teen in developing confidence, responsibility, self-sufficiency, and other essential life skills.
- Effective ways to support your teen through common challenges.
- Expert advice and feedback from an experienced Life Coach.
- Resources that will make your parenting journey easier.
“Thank you for all the education and tips. I really appreciated the effective language and practical tools you provided in each class. Time well spent for sure!“
– Tracy, Parent of two teens
Are you struggling to get through to your teen?
To parent her in a way that encourages responsibility, thoughtful decision-making, and happiness?
Parenting teens well depends on one thing: The quality of your relationship.
Building a strong, respectful, balanced relationship with your teen comes down to two things- what you know and what you say.
This course is your guide!
Have you found yourself stuck here?
- Constantly worrying about your teen
- Frustrated with her behavior
- Trying to get through to her but met with rejection or volatility
- Wondering what she is up to on social media and out in the world
- Unsure of how to help your teen develop confidence, responsibility, self-sufficiency, and other essential life skills
- Feeling a lack of support
If you answered yes, you need The Essential Guide to Parenting Teens:
Live parenting classes, Q&A sessions, and a parenting toolbox with tons of resources!
What You Will Learn:
- How to boost your teen’s self-awareness and emotional IQ
- Effective and constructive ways to communicate
- How to support your teen in overcoming stress and anxiety
- Parenting practices that promote optimism and resilience
- The ins and outs of teen-friendships
- How to empower your daughter in the face of friend drama, mean girls, or bullies
- The limits and consequences your teen needs and how to enforce them without a power struggle
- Strategies to banish teen self-doubt and negative thinking
- How to build your teen’s confidence and self-esteem
- Ways to promote healthy, thoughtful decision making
- How to introduce mindfulness as a tool for self-soothing, reflection, and growth
- AND MORE!
Your Parenting Toolbox includes audio and video courses that cover:
Supporting a Healthy Body Image
Parenting in the Digital Age
What your Teen Needs but Isn’t Asking
How to Boost Your Teen’s Emotional Intelligence
Building Your Teen’s Resilience
How to Help Your Teen Become More Responsible and Motivated
My Parent Coaching Video Series that teaches you:
How to promote your teen’s self-esteem, build and sustain a respectful relationship, improve communication, and develop your teen’s sense of responsibility and accountability.
Live Class Schedule
Thursdays at 9AM PT / 12PM ET
September 8, 2022 | Self-Awareness
Learn how to boost your teen’s self-awareness and emotional IQ
October 6, 2022 | Communicating with your Teen
Learn four effective and constructive ways to communicate with your teen.
November 3, 2022 | Navigating Stress & Anxiety
Learn effective ways to support your teen in overcoming stress and anxiety.
December 1, 2022 | Optimism & Resilience
Learn how to support the development of optimism and resilience in your teen.
December 8, 2022 | Q&A
January 5, 2023 | Friend Drama & Bullies
Learn the ins and outs of teen-friendships and how to support your daughter in the face of friend drama, mean girls, or bullies
February 2, 2023 | Setting Limits
Learn what limits and consequences teen’s need and how to enforce both without a power struggle.
March 2, 2023 | Confidence & Self Esteem
Learn how to boost your teen’s confidence and self-esteem, plus effective strategies to banish self-doubt and negative thinking.
April 6, 2023 | Decision making skills
Learn three ways to promote healthy, thoughtful decision making
May 4, 2023 | Mindfulness
Learn more about mindfulness and how to gently introduce mindfulness to your teen so she can use it as a tool for self-soothing, reflection, and growth.
May 11, 2023 | Q&A
One class: $49/class
Three classes: $99
Six classes: $149
Nine classes: $199
Includes email follow-up with summary and action steps
*Does NOT include access to class recordings or parenting toolbox
Best Value – Entire Essential Guide
All nine live classes, two live Q&A sessions, email follow up with summary and action steps PLUS access to parenting toolbox and all recorded classes.